Monday, February 24, 2014

Music

Well this obviously means no country whatsoever.

But the more I think about it, the more I don't listen to music for beauty's sake.  I listen to it to be motivated, to be inspired, to be saddened.  I am definitely moved by music. I just have never considered the music I love so much, beautiful.  Perhaps, though, it really is.

One of my all time favorite songs, Suite: Judy Blue Eyes by Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young.




Okay. I think this song is an exception to what I wrote at the top of this post.  This is beautiful.  This celebrates all that is right with humanity and music.





What our very own Mrs. Reese is able to get her students to accomplish is beautiful and amazing. This performance is always one of the highlights of my year.




And the hope and inspiration of this song, which just so happens to be my all-time favorite song, is beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment