Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Beautiful Music


This is one of my all-time favorite songs, "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young.  It's called a "suite" because it is actually several songs blended together.   The music compliments the lyrics perfectly and the ache in the singer's voice for his love is beautiful.


This song reminds me of my mother, for I first saw the movie shortly after she passed away.  The lyrics are beautiful and the sentiment is so true.  We don't measure our lives in the major things we do.  That's what we like to think we do, but it's not true.  We measure our lives in the little things we do, and, hopefully, the positive impact we have on others.



This song is so beautiful, I want it played at my funeral. AND I want everyone one attendance (and this is what I'm counting on my students for now) to do a flashmob dance around the casket.  I'm serious!!  You know this, so it's you're duty to pull this off in the event of my demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment