Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Spontaneous Beauty


Remember Vine?  Well, here it is in action.  This is my daughter rocking out to Maroon 5.  She wasn't putting on a show or trying to be so incredibly cute.  This was completely spur of the moment.  I was just lucky enough to capture it on my iPhone.  I believe that the spontaneous moments are the most beautiful in our lives because we can't plan for them.  Thus, we can't build up our expectations for them (and, consequently, not live up to them).  This was not planned so every time I watch it - and see my daughter grow up as she becomes less like this little child and more like a young lady and, eventually - gulp - a teen!


Here is Cash during the homecoming parade.  I told him that I'd be along the parade route taking pictures.  I never expected, though, that he'd be this excited.  I love how happy and proud he is in this moment.

Bonus Spontaneous Beauty Content:


Cash on one of his first trips to our pool.  There is so much beauty in this leap off the diving board.  I think Cash summed it up best: "This is the best day ever."


My wife and I took a spontaneous trip to the cities a few years ago to catch a Hozier concert in St. Paul.  It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment